ASP.NET MVC written test Interview question
Below is a MVC written test Interview question paper which was given to senior people to do pre-evaluation.
If you are supposed to do validation in MVC what the best approach?
- Write the validation in the models.
- Use data annotations like [required] validator.
You want to implement Ajax in MVC, what will you do?
- XML HTTP Request
- Use JSON and JQUERY calls
- Update panel
You want to create SEO friendly URL's in MVC?
- Create custom HTTP handlers and use VERB
Which of the below statements are false?
- Viewdata helps to pass data from controller to view.
- Tempdata helps to pass data from controller to controller.
- Viewdata helps to pass data from view to controller.
If you want to bind two models with a view?
- Not possible with MVC
- Use ViewModel
You want to emit out JSON from MVC?
- Serialize the object and pass it back
- Use JSONResult
- Use WCF and emit out JSON
How is the hierarchy in Angular?
- Controller -> App -> Model
- App ->Controller-> Model
- Use Winrar
- Use Bundling and minification
You want to make cross domain JSON calls :-
- Enable cross domain in web.config file of JSON project.
- Use [CrossDomain] attribute.
- CORS does not work by design
What is the use of filters ?
- Filters and queries SQL
- Does preprocessing and post processing logic
Can we do pessimistic locking in EF ?
You want to render MVC ASCX ?
- Use RenderAction
- Use RenderPartial
Is it possible to create a custom view engine like Razor ?
How to enable Lazy loading in EF ?
- Use include
- Use stored procedures.
- None of the above , it enabled by default.
What is false about WebAPI ?
- It does content negotiation.
- Emits out JSON and XML
- Emits out WCF SOAP
You have heavy Action which is taking lot of time ?
- Create that site on a different app pool.
- Use Delegates
- Use Async controllers.
In case you are fresher to MVC start from the below video